Terms & Conditions
Welcome to KaurLearning.com’s terms and conditions. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), are between KaurLearning.com and you, (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Your” or “User(s)”).
(1) these “Terms and Conditions”,
These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the KaurLearning.com Platform, including educators who are also contributors of User Content on the KaurLearning.com Platform.
Make sure that you have gone through the following points before you start any of our courses. Make sure you meet these requirements while paying attention to each course which may have specific prerequisites that you should meet before enrolling. The additional prerequisites, if any, shall be listed within the course descriptions.
1. A Laptop or a desktop with a good configuration: All courses on the site require a digital electronic device. Some courses are IT based and it is quite difficult to code professionally on a mobile device since such software most likely will not work correctly on your mobile phone or mobile tablet.
2. Admin / root privileges on your computer system: For IT (Information technology) based courses would require you to access your workstation’s terminal, install software and interact with the filesystem for programming persons for which you will need Root/Admin access on your computer.
3. A fast and secure internet connection: You can access all courses through the inbuilt LMS format only; they are not downloadable. Each course video/ event must be streamed. Hence, it’s very important that you have access to a fast and secure internet connection.
4. The payment method
a. The payment method depends on the country and the currency involved in the purchase. We accept all credit and debit cards and other most popular payment methods.
b. We will never see your card information. When you get to the checkout page, take a look at the URL in your browser. You will be redirected to another payment site. You’re actually on Instamojo Payment Gateway Website.
c. In case you encounter a “Transaction declined” message, we will request you to read the error message being displayed, it may contain important information. You can give your bank a call to get more information and sort out the issue.
5. While signing up as a learner on the website, choose the course(s) you would like to start with and then go through the checkout process. The final step is the subscriber registration page.
6. Minors or people below 18 years are not allowed to use the website on their own. Learner must signup with parent approval. Signing and sending the attached PIR (Personal Information Release) Form available on the website is mandatory for subscriber account approval by the admin.
7. As a subscriber learner, you guarantee that you are not an agent or employee of any other EdTech company and the website materials are solely for your own personal career development or personal use.
8. The Materials on this website are copyrighted by the author and kaurlearning.com, and any unauthorized use of any curated content on this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws as per the Indian IT Act.
9. While accessing certain course material on this site, the trainers might have used Links to external websites as a convenience to you. kaurlearning.com has not reviewed all of these external websites, and if you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. kaurlearning.com does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the curated content on this site. The content curated and hosted here is with the complete ownership and copyright of the author/trainer.
11. Limitation of Liability: In no event will kaurlearning.com, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lower test scores, interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof. (I have picked this from a website offering technical courses, please rephrase the same keeping the same nature of legal language)